Talk amongst ourselves

Friday, April 24, 2009

Madame President

Okay, you could see here in her eyes that she was determined to keep plugging until she found her niche, and she was well on the way at the end of high school.  Once at Point, she decided all on her own to pursue the student government/resident avenue, and was recognized for her leadership.  And now, she beat out the incumbent (a junior)  to be elected President of Hansen Hall!! (I'm sure the cookies and flyers didn't hurt, either!) Mr. Hansen would be so pleased to see that the one that organized his birthday party would go on the lead his namesake dorm!  Julia, I have a feeling that you will continue to surprise us with your amazing persistence and strength.  Way to go, your presidentness! Now we have 2 dorm presidents from UWSP in the family! (No, it's not Ron, it's someone else who went to Point) Hmmmmm..........

4 Comments:

  • Never a doubt in my mind. Next thing you know it will be Weinberg Hall!!!! Go Julia!!

    By Blogger Chrissie, at 8:44 AM  

  • Thank you so much mom. This made me cry. :) I love you guys!

    By Blogger Goolia, at 1:49 PM  

  • Congrats Julia! Love you!

    By Blogger Leslie Marie, at 2:50 PM  

  • Oh Julia,
    You really have come into your own. I just couldn't be happier for you! I had a blast as dorm pres. in Point - I know you will too. (Oh yeah, of course it was work - but I enjoyed it) Looks great on a resume too.

    And don't forget - When you're out of Point. . . you're out of town.

    Much love and really, I'm just tickled pink about this. . .

    Auntie Deboe

    By Blogger DebbieJeanLimon, at 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home