Talk amongst ourselves

Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy 19th yesterday, Julia Katherine!

As you can see, you were surrounded in love from the day you were born. You were even given the honor of being placed in the center of the bed next to the beloved Hopscotch. I'm not sure who or what is being hugged by Lindsay, but you were front and center. You were always included in the family fun. That's why you have so much to offer in return, Julia! Look at that happy smile of contentment. As I said yesterday, I am glad you were born. (like no one knew that!) And as you can see, so were your brother and sister! We love you!
YOU'RE THE BEST!

7 Comments:

  • I CANNOT STAND HOW CUTE THIS IS! I just love it. It makes me laugh/cry/laugh every time I look at it.

    Look at those darling faces.

    Well done Joannie!

    By Blogger DebbieJeanLimon, at 9:55 AM  

  • Super cute! I think that was some kind of pound puppy that I am hugging. We always have loved you Julia!!

    Also, that cat blanket was totally an early version of a Snuggie. It closed with snaps. Ahead of its time.

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 1:12 PM  

  • You are so right on both accounts! A Pound Puppy! Dad and I were each given one of those wraps from Grampa and Roberta. One was white with blue and pink tiny flowers, and then the cat one. It kept us warm in our little house on Leon Terrace. Thanks Lindsay!

    By Blogger Joannie, at 4:55 PM  

  • Linds, I looked at this picture with Mitchell and he thought your stuffed animal looked a lot like Russell's old doggy. Why are you sleeping with Russell's stuffed animal?

    P.S. thanks for surrounding me with love!

    By Blogger Goolia, at 10:23 PM  

  • OMG, could that picture be any cuter????!!

    By Blogger Chrissie, at 9:47 AM  

  • I could be in it

    By Blogger DebbieJeanLimon, at 12:40 PM  

  • refer to next entry.

    By Blogger Joannie, at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home