Wow, Debbie!! That is amazing. What are the chances you'd have a picture of them sitting next to each other at "our" (meaning Simon Family) Thanksgiving table. Simpatico, Simpatico, Simpatico!!!!
I kind of reminds me of when I was 19, sitting at a table out with friends, and I started talking to the girl next to me that I didn't know. It turned out to be my best friend from Sheboygan. Julia Chinock of course. From preschool!
She was living in Madison right by me and we became instant friends...for a while...
So, I'm SO glad that Molly and Lindsay get to be friends! We really need to get down to the Chi now! Give her LOTS of love from me!
5 Comments:
Wow, Debbie!! That is amazing. What are the chances you'd have a picture of them sitting next to each other at "our" (meaning Simon Family) Thanksgiving table. Simpatico, Simpatico, Simpatico!!!!
By
betsyjane, at 1:35 PM
So, so cute, and fun. What a great world! Thanks, Deb!
By
Joannie, at 3:10 PM
Wow!! I was looking for pictures from that year to show Ben and to show "Marjorie"'s friends.
Thanks Debbie! Can you believe it??
By
Lindsay, at 3:59 PM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't get over it!
Love ya,
Deboe
By
DebbieJeanLimon, at 4:12 PM
I kind of reminds me of when I was 19, sitting at a table out with friends, and I started talking to the girl next to me that I didn't know. It turned out to be my best friend from Sheboygan. Julia Chinock of course. From preschool!
She was living in Madison right by me and we became instant friends...for a while...
So, I'm SO glad that Molly and Lindsay get to be friends! We really need to get down to the Chi now! Give her LOTS of love from me!
By
Anonymous, at 10:35 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home